Wednesday 21 April 2010

More thanks!

Big thanks to Mengmeng for her donation to the project. What a star!

Training-wise, today was a swimming day. I'm not devoting much time to swim training, as I am a decent swimmer and can handle distances. I do need to ensure that I do a session about once a week, though, to avoid losing the flexibility in my joints and keeping the muscle memory intact. Actually the light training has been good for my swimming, and I managed to sustain a stroke count of 16-17 over the first twenty lengths, which is pleasingly low for me! It crept up to 18-19 for the remaining 70 lengths, with one very sloppy 21 length (dodging people doing breaststroke).

So a session of just over 2 km: the triathlon will be closer to 5km, just short of 200 lengths. C'mon: that's gotta be worth some sponsorship!

Tomorrow, hopefully, will involve a 40km cycle and a 10km run. Hopefully ...

1 comment:

  1. Good work Grant, i bet you cant wait for your brick session tomorrow! that sounds like torture!!

    ReplyDelete